INSCYD for Athletes
INSCYD is for all athletes. It will benefit your training schedule and performance with both a scientific foundation and precise predictability.
- provide you with a comprehensive look at the layers of your physiology that enable your actual performance.
- explain you how your performance is composed and what you can do to increase it.
- let you project further performances based on training improvements.
If you can not afford to play an expensive, time consuming and potentially inaccurate guessing game, start training with INSCYD!
The coaches of best athletes in the world – such as Peter Sagan, Tony Martin and Jan Frodeno – use INSCYD to plan, manage and monitor the training of their athletes. Now you can too!
Find your INSCYD coach and start training for real.
Performance assessment with INSCYD takes less then one hour of your time.
The tests are performed on field or in lab and they are scientifically proven to be more precise then any conventional lab or field test.
Your coach will provide you with a complete metabolic performance report, which will include all the metrics mentioned above (see the section metrics for further details). You will learn what exactly you need to do in training to reach your personal goals.
The performance you are looking for is composed of a variety of components and metrics, but if you only focus on FTP, power output or heart rate zones, you’ll miss accuracy and efficiency.
Power tells you how you are training - but NOT how to train!
With INSCYD you can finally understand the interactions between your aerobic system and your fueling needs. Do you wonder, “How much should I consume per hour in order to maintain my performance?” With INSCYD, you'll know that.
INSCYD takes into account, and connect to one another, the most important metrics for training purposes:
- VO2max – maximum aerobic capacity
- VLamax – maximum glycolytic (anaerobic) capacity
- Anaerobic threshold and how it is composed
- Accumulation of Lactate and how quick you can recover from it
- Fat combustion rate and FatMax
- Carbohydrate combustion during training & racing
- Economy – how much energy you need at a given speed.
Each of the above metrics is measured by INSCYD and is critical for your performance. Remember: each sport performance is predictable and can be broken down into these fundamental elements.